Position Title: Worship Leader, Glendale Campus
Team: Creative Arts – Programming Team
Reports To: Programming Director and Glendale Campus Pastor
Position Summary: Oversees the development and quality of the weekend services at the
Glendale campus directly under the leadership of the Programming Director and the Glendale Campus Pastor.
- Glendale worship (onstage/offstage)
- Oversees the production, band and vocal teams on the Glendale campus.
- Create and finalize the weekly set lists for the Glendale campus according to the Gilbert order.(finalized by Wednesday at noon)
- Recruit and develop servant ministers for the weekend production and vocals teams
- Oversee the Glendale campus musical director and the development of the Glendale band under the leadership of the lead musical director. (The programming director will approve any personnel changes.)
- Report to the Glendale Campus Pastor for all campus specific duties.
- Attend weekly creative brainstorming meetings
- Monthly blog post on Central’s teaching blog
- POC rotation
- Highlight paper every 6 weeks
Knowledge and Experience:
Musical proficiency and ability to lead vocally.
Finale and ProTools proficiency
Three years of related work experience.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Careful attention to detail.
Ability to work independently within scope of assignment.
Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
Physical Requirements: This position is in an office/indoor setting. Work, with occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of objects weighing up to twenty-five pounds. Talking, hearing, seeing, typing is required with occasional
stooping, crouching and reaching being necessary. Position requires approximately 60% standing or walking and 40% sitting.