This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The People's Church
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 08/30/2008
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Technologies Director would lead the following...
- To utilize technology in the support and advancement of ministry: reaching, connecting, teaching and serving for both staff and constituents of The People’s Church.
- To support national and international ministry relationships. (i.e. Billy Patterson)
- Maintain multi-site network system (multiple buildings)
- Maintain server systems (database, email, profile servers)
- Maintain over 100 computers
- Administrate the Shelby system (integrated membership and financial databases)
- Administrate web access for onsite and offsight use
Vision for Growth in...
- e-Learning (Audit Courses to Accredited Courses)
- Web Campus development
- Social Networking Discipleship / Evangelism
- Support offsite group life, giving group leaders/facilitators access tools, curriculum, training;
- Support lay leaders with access to critical information and avenues of communication that assist in the ministries they lead on our behalf
This position would report directly to the Executive Pastor. Top candidates will have extensive experience in both PC and MAC platforms, have people skills necessary to serve both our staff and leadership, and a passion for innovative ministry.