Responsibilities of the position:
- Develops implements and manages programs to meet the educational, spiritual, relational social needs of children and their families.
- Develop and direct Sunday School (currently: “Kingdom Kids”) program, including curriculum, activities, and volunteer staffing.
- Researches, selects and purchases--or tweaks or develops-- curriculum for children and their families’ programs.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and supporting teachers and other volunteers involved in the Children’s Ministries program, and for overseeing the Nursery Program and staff.
- Remains current on teaching techniques, theory and curriculum.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Previous experience in teaching children and/or leading child/family programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and relational skills, with special sensitivity to welcoming new guests and assimilating new members.
- Proven track record of recruiting, training, and leading staff and volunteers.
- Supervisory and teambuilding experience required.