Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally relevant, Bible-centered church located in the high desert of New Mexico with more than 10,000 weekly attendees and 7 campuses. We are looking for our next Campus Pastor who can join our team and impact hundreds of families in the Albuquerque metro area.
Nearly 90% of the people who live in our state do not have a personal relationship with Jesus and our desire is to continue planting new campuses where adults, student and children can come to hear a relevant message, experience engaging music, and get to
know Christ through connecting with His people. Our multi-site campuses have video-message delivery so this is not a preaching position, but there are teaching opportunities in groups and one-on-one meetings throughout the week.
We are looking to immediately hire a Campus Pastor. Requirements are as follows:
* A fully-devoted and mature relationship with Jesus Christ,
* A proven track record of leadership with measurable results,
* Strong personal drive and high capacity for ministry,
* Two years experience in full-time Christian ministry,
* One year experience with small groups/discipleship ministry,
* Excellent communication skills in both large and small settings
* High attention to detail and strong administration abilities,
* A passion for reaching the lost.
Ten Main Duties of this Position:
- Strategic Planning - to keep the campus moving forward,
- Vision-Casting - to motivate people towards the future,
- Quality Managing - to keep the campus running with excellence and efficiency,
- Pastoral Care - to care for the flock and their spiritual and physical needs,
- Body Integration - to help assimilate people into the biblical community,
- Small Groups - to nudge people towards an Acts 2:42 experience,
- Volunteer Recruitment - to connect and empower the next generation,
- Community Outreach - to keep the campus outward-focused,
- Mass Marketing - to help expand awareness of the church to the community,
- Host Appreciation - to build rapport with the high school administration.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with competitive pay based on experience,
* Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family,
* Three weeks paid vacation per year
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook and iPhone,
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com since we do not monitor emails there or call our church offices; instead, send your updated resume, two vocational references, one personal reference, and a current personal photo to email@example.com.
We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Campus PastorBeulah Alliance Church
- Edmonton, Alberta
- January 19
Waterbury Campus PastorFaith Church
- New Milford, Connecticut
- January 17
Campus PastorSt. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- New Port Richey, Florida
- January 17
Pastor, Adult Groups - Reservoir CampusPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- January 16