This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Trinity Community Church
Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 08/17/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Contract
1. Committed Christian with spiritual leadership qualifications.
2. Proven experience at leading others in truth-based, Christ-centered worship.
3. Strong skills in music and for coordination of others in worship ministry.
4. Helpful to have effectively led contemporary worship music in an intergenerational ministry context
5. Willingness to operate under the doctrine, vision, and leadership of TCC.
Relationship and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable directly to SR Pastor and indirectly to Elder Team.
2. Lead instrumentalists and singers in over all worship for TCC’s entire Sunday morning music ministry in both services.
• Develop music and musicians (weekly rehearsals)
• Work with SR Pastor on themes, etc. (meet regularly)
• Oversee music which is consistent with TCC’s theology and vision.
3. Provide and/or lead music for three to five special events per year
• Pay on a per Sunday basis for now with the possibility of adjustment in future
• Music and all approved ministry expenses covered by TCC budget
• As long as the position’s responsibilities were pre-arranged and covered, 3 Sundays off per year, without pay since contractual.