This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Bothell, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 08/13/2008
Categories: Facilities Management
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
Facilities Manager Position – CrossPointe Church
Do you love keeping things running and fixing things? Do you take pride in getting things ready for the public every week? If so we are looking for you! We need a facilities manager at CrossPointe church.
We are a large church with a private school and are willing to invest in the right person. This is a full time position and is eligible for health / dental benefits and 401K matching.
This position will report to the administrative pastor and have overall responsibility for the buildings and grounds of our facility. Primary responsibilities include:
• Preparing the building for use by the community, staff, and members / visitors
• Maintaining the grounds
• Maintenance of equipment and machinery
• Overseeing the maintenance of church / school vehicles
• Working with senior staff to ensure that we are compliant with all codes
• Maintain building security
• Improvements, maintenance, and repairs for all buildings
• Manage paid janitorial staff and volunteer teams
If you would love to work in an environment where you can thrive, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “facilities manager” or via mail to CrossPointe Church, attn Joel Gleghorn, 19527 – 104th Ave NE, Bothell, WA, 98011.