This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth and Young Adult Pastor/Director
Church of the Living Savior
McFarland, California, United States
Date Posted: 08/11/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
• To work under the direct supervision of the Sr. Pastor (and at the direction of the Board of Overseers).
• To oversee, lead (if necessary), and help with the weekly Youth Programs.
• To try to visit the homes of the youth attending the weekly Youth Programs at least on an annual basis to get to know the families and to build a relationship with them as a bridge between the community and the Church of the Living Savior.
• To be active in the schools and community of McFarland by attending school sporting events, music concerts, and other school or Parks and Recreation events to encourage the youth and build a relationship with them.
• To encourage the youth and their families to attend the Church of the Living Savior worship services.
• To develop and lead a Young Adult Ministry program within the church, reaching out to the community.
• To perform such other tasks as may be appointed by the Sr. Pastor or Board of Overseers from time to time, such as Preaching in the Sr. Pastor’s absence.
Salary is dependent upon Education and Years in Ministry. The Minimum and Maximum Salary stated above are not all in cash, but include a Housing allowance, Health Ins., and Car Allowance