Worship Leader for 1105 Contemporary Service
Highland Park Presbyterian Church is an evangelical PCUSA (Presbyterian Church USA) church in the heart of Dallas, TX. We currently have five services on Sunday mornings and we are looking for a unique Director who can creatively lead the contemporary worship
portion of our service offerings. This position is a music worship leading and programming position. You will be responsible for the design and execution of engaging, creative, thoughtful, and Christ-centered Sunday morning worship service(s). Having musical
knowledge is necessity. We are looking for a creative, programmatic leader whose primary responsibility includes worship leading, production, operation, coordination, and evaluation of a comprehensive contemporary worship ministry. The Worship Leader will
work closely with the preaching pastors and volunteers.
Music-leading, Organization, leadership development, administration, and multi-task operation.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Understands the theology of Reformed worship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Seminary or Music school trained (preferred)
- The ability to read and write music is a necessity.
- Coordinate all aspects of the contemporary worship service: leading music, developing band, advising technical teams, and nurturing behind-the-scene volunteers
- Recruit and develop teams of volunteers to use their gifts in the area of worship (leading, singing, playing, instruments, and support).
- Coordinate leaders and volunteers in the area of technology support including sound, lighting, and stage design.
- Prayerfully guide the creative direction of contemporary worship service(s) at HPPC
- Mentor youth group students both musically and spiritually preparing them to lead their own youth group meetings
For all staff positions at HPPC, a vital and growing walk with Jesus through committed Bible study, prayer, and discipleship is expected, as is the performance of all duties and responsibilities with excellence and in a manner that glorifies Christ and furthers
the mission and ministry purposes of the church.
If you meet the requirements, please prayerfully consider sending a cover letter, resume and/or any other creative elements to email@example.com. Please submit links to audio or video samples of you leading worship. Attn: Search – Contemporary
Worship, 3821 University Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205.
Qualified applicants will receive a detailed job description of the position once all materials have been received by the search committee.