Timberlake is a strategic, results oriented church focused on reaching people for Jesus, and we are currently looking for a full- time Campus Pastor. The primary responsibility for this position is leading teams that provide care, community and connection for our Issaquah Campus in a fast-paced, high accountability, high reward environment. You’ll be given freedom to create and develop solutions that further the vision of our church. It’s an ideal position for the pastor who likes to shape culture through a team of people and see projects come to completion.
If you’re not yet familiar with Timberlake Church, look around on our website, www.timberlakechurch.com, to become familiar with our vision and culture. Attending a weekend worship experience is also highly encouraged. We’re looking for a Campus Pastor who is ready to become part of the family, not just land a good job.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership for our Issaquah Campus staff and volunteers.
- Provide leadership for the development of ministry programming
- Speaking 8+ weekends a year.
- Work directly with the first impression’s and groups teams to create an environment where people can easily connect in community and take their next right step.
- Organize volunteer scheduling and campus details.
- Create environments that build community outside of church services.
This position requires a positive attitude, a strong gift of speaking, high relational intelligence, a willingness to live in and immerse yourself with this community, an ability to plan and execute events, and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading teams, throwing parties, managing budgets, and have a past record of high performance. Must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self starter.
- Comfortable communicating with vision and energy
- And ability to put on a great event
- A team player who is a life long learner
- A willingness to work 60+ hours when needed
- An ability to move, change and grow at a very fast pace
- A passion for sharing the hope of Jesus with people of all ages
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to lead and grow teams
- Ability to connect with and lead high level leaders.
Currently serving on a volunteer team at Timberlake or at your local church
Faithful history of tithing at Timberlake or at your local church
No past due Red Box movies on your account
If this is you, then we want to talk to you.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com. You can find the following process on our website: www.timberlakechurch.com/job
Here's the process:
1. Take Some Tests:
Strength Finder's 2.0 (purchase and read the book and take the test. Don't buy a used book — the code to take the test is only valid for a single use.)
DISC Leadership Profile (Pay online, click through any browser warnings — no worries. It'll all be fine.)
2. Self Discovery:
Complete this "Work History & Self Assessment" form. Make sure to include the results from the tests completed in step 1.
3. Assemble your application packet:
Your finished application packet should include the following:
1. Resume including at least 3 references
2. Work History & Self Assessment" form.
4. Send it in!
Please make sure you've completed each of the steps and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus Pastor (171703)Private Profile
- Northeast US, Pennsylvania
- January 11
Campus PastorLIFEGATE Church
- Denver, Colorado
- January 9
Campus PastorChurchology Staffing
- Allison Park , Pennsylvania
- January 3
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- December 30
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30