This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The Ark Church
Conroe, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/18/2008
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Ark Family Church, a contemporary, non-denominational church, located North Houston, TX seeks a full time Technical Director to lead the management and execution of technical aspects (audio, video, staging, lighting, post production) of worship services, productions, events, and gatherings.
Talents & Abilities:
• Adjusts well to challenging work schedule and long hours based on the needs of church functions and events
• Expanding knowledge in current audio-visual technology and techniques
• Adaptable to frequent change, delays and unexpected events
• Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Strong in both written and verbal communications
• Highly relational leader who has proven success at team-building
• Minimum 2 years experience in audio-visual production or related experience required
• College education preferred
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Oversee technical setup and tear down of audio-visual equipment
• Maintenance and upgrading of all audio-visual equipment as needed
• Coordinating purchase/rental of audio-visual equipment for special productions
• Post production of media including CDs, DVDs, Podcasts and Webcasts
• Planning and preparation for services and special events church-wide
• Volunteer recruitment & management. Includes working with training/evaluation of technical workers and scheduling technical teams for all church needs.