Impact Community Church is in the Launch Phase right now but already has over 300 people as of week nine! This may well be a church of over 500 at launch time with the potential for much more!
Pastor Rob Singleton previously pastored a church of 2,000 in the area and the music ministry throughout the years was one of the most talented, godly, and influential worship ministries in all of Charlotte. We intend to return to this emphasis and are therefore
seeking an extraordinary leader to help facilitate this.
Accountable to: Lead Pastor / Board of Directors / Elders
Job Purpose: To lead, equip and train the worship bands for the purpose of providing meaningful worship and growing disciples. To identify and develop opportunities for enhancing other church ministries utilizing music. May be responsible for developing
and updating social media to expand communication to the next generation.
Status: Exempt, Salary depends on experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the worship band for Sunday morning service, praise and worship nights and youth ministry program development and oversight
- Select and coordinate music for worship services to enhance the defined, weekly message.
- Recruit, develop, equip and empower musicians and worship leaders, both adult and youth.
- Organize and lead rehearsals with bands and technical support teams.
- Oversee video and audio ministries of the church for Sunday and other services as needed.
- Develop Christ-centered relationships by being a mentor and positive role model within church and the community.
- Ensure worship aligns with mission and vision of the church.
- Assist pastoral staff in planning and carrying-out church activities.
- Perform other tasks directed or requested by Lead Pastor, Board of Directors or Elders.
Depending on experience, may also be responsible for:
- Assisting with online communication with members, including announcements and newsletter.
- Recommending and developing new methods of using technology and social media to connect with existing and potential church members.
- Demonstrated experience as Gifted, Spirit-filled Worship Leader.
- Working knowledge of music theory.
- Strong vocal talent.
- Skilled and educated on one or more musical instruments (Guitar and Keyboard highly preferred).
- Effective leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge to coordinate support for services.
Please provide a sample of your performances via email at