Do you have endless energy? Are you a people magnet with a contagious passion for reaching out and sharing the love of God? Do young people actually think you’re kinda cool?
If so, you may be just the person we're looking for.
If the thought of working with and leading hundreds of students grades 6-12 makes you think "bring it on" rather than "bring me some aspirin", read on for more of the specifics:
- Experienced in developing adults and students to assume leadership roles
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least one year of experience
- Able to relocate to new campus locations if necessary
- A whiz at communicating and relating to people; specifically young people
- Capable of understanding and excelling in a multi-site youth ministry model
- Able to commit to the core values of Sagebrush
You will be...
- In charge of building a youth ministry team within a portable campus environment
- Recruiting, training and leading volunteers, youth leaders and student leaders
- Responsible for building and leading a purpose-driven, relational model of youth ministry
- Totally cool with jumping headfirst into a fast-paced, evolving ministry environment
- The force behind developing LifeGroups (small groups) within the youth program
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include a live band, multi-media and extensive technical components
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us.