This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Impact Community Church
Sacramento, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/14/2008
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT!
We are simply a church for the young and young at heart and we’re looking for the BEST possible Administrative Assistant we can find! Is that you?
A Little History:
Impact is a non-denominational Christian Church. That's it. Plain and simple. A body of REAL people, RELEVANT in their approach, RADICAL in their faith, and RELATIONAL in their philosophy! We preach the word with PASSION. In theology we are biblically conservative but in methodology, our approach is out on the edge! Impact is an 8 year old church of ‘STADIA: New Church Strategies’ planted in March of 2000.
Our website is www.impact.cc! Our Senior Pastor is a former youth guy from the Midwest… but he’s always been Californian… he was just born out of his element!
What we’re looking for:
1. Personal Life: You are expected to model an authentic relationship with God and participate as an active member of Impact Community Church by:
a. Obeying God’s word and the leading of the Holy Spirit
b. Attending worship services regularly
c. Connecting with other church families
e. Praying for the church
f. Taking responsibility for your own spiritual growth
a. Computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Publisher preferred
b. Proven track record in similar job
3. People skills
a. A people encourager, manager, and organizer
b. Ability to make a professional first impression
c. Clear and effective written and verbal communication
d. Flexibility and adaptability
e. A servant leader
f. Eager to assist others
4. Think outside of the box
a. See impossibilities as opportunities
b. Willing to do anything but sin to reach lost people
c. Passionate about assimilation
5. Attention to detail
a. Organize and keep schedule, appointments, etc.
b. Excellent proofreader and desktop publisher
c. Manager of processes
What We Have to Offer:
Besides a gargantuan vision that’s bigger than any of us… we have a talented and unified staff who all share a risk taking DNA. We are currently growing into three Sunday morning services and if that doesn’t get your juices going, the best thing of all is that God shows up EACH week--I kid you not. I can’t explain it and I’ve never seen anything like it. He is moving and blessing us like crazy. Our vision is to Change Lives by Reaching UP, IN and OUT.
Impact’s Core Values:
1. Lost people matter to God and should matter to us by our lifestyle, attitude and additional church plants.
2. Excellence and creativity honors God and relevance connects people to the church.
3. Acceptance through loving relationships should permeate the church by purposely noticing and caring for those around you.
4. Life change happens best in (small) IMPACT groups, and participation is understood with membership and encouraged for all attenders.
5. Empowered, gift-based leadership enables people to do ministry effectively.
6. Full devotion to Christ is NORMAL by passionately committing to worship, prayer, serving, giving, Bible reading, discipleship and accountability.
7. The Bible is absolutely true, being perfect, complete and relevant to our lives.
We need JUST the right person… and we’re praying – BIG! If you’re feeling the call… for real… check out our website and then send us your resume and a PERSONAL email of why you feel led to apply. We can then take the next step! God has His wonderful hand on this church. We need a team-player with a servant’s heart to help us accomplish HIS vision… email today so we can get the ball rollin’ ASAP! Send your e-mail to our Executive Pastor, Scott Eaton, at email@example.com. The opening and need is immediate, so we are focusing our search on Sacramento area candidates available to start immediately.