The Senior Pastor will have the responsibility of preaching on Sunday mornings. He will be responsible in meeting with the worship committee to assist in planning services. He will be responsible for attending leadership meetings to partner with the lay
leaders in discussing current church matters and future endeavors for the church.
Recently formed independent Baptist church in Palmyra, New York seeking a bi-vocational pastor. Centrally located between Rochester and Syracuse in the Finger lakes region. Fellowship Baptist Church is a grounded, close-knit, independent Baptist church of
less than 50 members. We have a high view of God and love to study and learn His Word. God has blessed our group with a heart for Him and for each other. We have an energetic and engaging group of young people who love each other and enjoy serving the Lord.
We are blessed to have a beautiful church building in which to meet. Our leadership are godly qualified men willing and committed to serve in their roles. Through God’s providence we have a healthy church budget. We have a passion for foreign and local missions.
Our body has a desire to grow in Christ and minister to others.
- The candidate will show evidence of the qualities found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- The candidate should hold theological beliefs consistent with Fellowship Baptist Church.
- The candidate must be willing to partner with the lay leadership in making decisions.
- Fellowship Baptist Church is looking for a candidate that loves God's Word, His people, and has a desire to reach a community that desperately needs the Gospel.
The position is for 20 hours a week with a compensation package of $25,000/year. The compensation package includes: direct deposit, worker's compensation, and disability insurance. The candidate would be accountable to the leadership in reporting their hours
on a monthly basis.
Contact: If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any recorded sermons, please provide a link or attachment in which we can listen to them.