Fairhaven Church has been together for almost 50 years and is a part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA), an evangelical denomination with a major emphasis on local and global outreach. The C&MA is a "big tent" where believers of many backgrounds
unite, and you’ll find that the same is true at Fairhaven. We have people from all kinds of religious backgrounds who have come together to follow Jesus Christ.
At Fairhaven, we often talk about a central theme to our life as Christians. We want to be “living the journey and sharing the story.” Simply explained, that means that we are all somewhere on a journey of faith in God and as we journey together, we want
to share the story of God’s amazing love.
As we travel on the journey, we share some common values that we believe will help us to live healthy, balanced and connected Christian lives:
- Worship: Loving God back
- Community: Experiencing life together
- Equipping: Enabling transformation
- Serving: Caring for others
- Outreach: Calling others to Jesus
At Fairhaven Church it is our desire and intention to worship Christ in every aspect of our lives. We view this as our corporate opportunity to "Love God Back" as a community of Christ-followers. We also understand the importance “to praise God in His sanctuary”,
as the psalmist says, and to encourage each other through the love we show. Every weekend there are opportunities in all our venues, adult and youth to experience what it means to come into the presence of a Living God.
The Ministry Arts department is looking for a part-time worship leader to serve with us in both our Next Gen and adult venues. The job description is detailed below:
Position Title: Specialist: Worship Leader
Reports to: Andrew Nicholl
NextGen Worship Leader:
- Cube (College Ministry Weekly Event)
- Uprising (High School Ministry Weekly Event,) (in-rotation)
- Elevate (Middle School Ministry Weekly Event, (in-rotation)
Adult Worship Leader (in-rotation):
- Participate in the Ascent Band, and rotate as an adult worship leader to our satellite location as requested.
- Qualifications include, a music major or minor in worship, experience leading worship with youth and adults.
- The personnel for all band scheduling is under the scheduling director of Ministry Arts
- The worship leader is expected to write all worship plans in accordance with Ministry Arts philosophy
- For more information, please contact Pastor Andrew Nicholl at
- To apply, please send a resume and video of your worship leading