Another position represented by The Shepherd's Staff (www.TheShepherdsStaff.com)
Link to apply: http://tinyurl.com/8eok7ko
Church size: 1,000+
Youth Pastor - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (11725)
We are conducting a national search for a Youth Pastor to lead the student ministry of a growing church with a weekly attendance of 1,000+ located in the mid cities between Dallas and Fort Worth Texas.
This is a very healthy church and staff! The Senior Pastor is well established and secure in his leadership. The staff is committed to excellence and works very hard but maintains
a real level of partnership and fun in their ministries. This church is also committed more than most to reach and include the diverse population in their community.
We are looking for a servant leader of great integrity called to minister to students indefinitely that is a Biblically driven with a genuine passion for Christ and His message.
In order to be considered, the applicants must:
- · Have a Bachelors degree
- · Have 7 total years of
youth ministry experience
- · Have 3 years of full time ministry leadership experience in a church of at least 750
- · Demonstrate significant numerical growth
in their ministries
- · Demonstrate consistent & effective communication with students, parents, adults & staff
- · Be a dynamic personality and skilled presenter,
teaching sample required
Additionally, strong preference will be given to candidates who are able to demonstrate:
- · Experience reaching and including diverse populations of students
- · The ability to work independently in a responsible and professional manner
- · A willingness to work collaboratively with other staff and overlapping ministries
- · The ability to lead full and/or part time staff
- · Experience developing teams and other leaders
- · Effective recruitment, organization and equipping of parents and other adults
- · The ability to organize and delegate
- · Strong relational skills with students and parents
- · A creative balance of discipleship and fun
The church is part of the Southern Baptist tradition but will consider someone with the right ministry experience outside of the SBC.
In order to apply for this position, please follow the instructions at this link: http://tinyurl.com/8eok7ko
Questions? Contact CrystalTafuro@TheShepherdsStaff.com