This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
San Diego, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/03/2008
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for providing audio support for various church productions including weekend services and mid week events. This position is responsible for all audio aspects for events that take place in the main sanctuary.
Job Responsibility and Duties:
1. Responsible for fulfilling audio requirements for all church functions.
2. Responsible for fulfilling audio aspects for video production for specified church functions.
3. Participate in set building and stage management.
4. Researches and maintenance of necessary equipment.
5. Develops and coordinates staff and volunteer teams.
6. Participate in necessary production meetings.
7. Responsible for fulfilling audio, video, and lighting requirements for para-church functions as necessary.
The above summary of duties represents the major tasks and duties. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Therefore, the individual may perform other related tasks under the direction of the Creative Director.
Job Skills and Requirements:
1. Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
2. Excellent leadership skills.
3. Excellent communications skills.
4. Strong conflict resolution skills.
5. Ability to work in a fast pace deadline oriented environment.
6. Customer Service mindset.
7. Technical ability to work on a variety of sound/video/lighting systems.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Windows based computer systems.
9. Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and with a team.
10. Regular involvement in the Rock Church activities and events.
11. Signed acknowledgment of the Rock Church Statement of Faith.
12. Adheres to policies and procedures as stated in the Rock Church employee handbook.
13. Regular attendee of the Rock Church.