Twin Falls First Assembly of God is searching for a senior pastor who demonstrates the heart of a Shepherd/servant who is loving and reaches out to people with a passion for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, 1Corith. 1:23.
The successful candidate will provide leadership to the staff, board and the congregation with the following responsibilities: lead an ongoing ministry of developing disciples of Jesus Christ; devote himself to the Word of God though personal and scholarly
study; hold to the doctrinal views of the church's constitutuion and by-laws; and provide oversight of the growth and administration of the church.
- Minimum licensed minister with the Asemblies of God
- Vision and ability to implement a plan to achieve it for all age groups
- Motivating team builder/small groups
- Community involvement and outreach
- Embraces contemporary and traditional worship
- Lead through growth
Please provide your resume to email@example.com