This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Youth Ministries
Pathway of Life Church
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 03/28/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Pathway of Life Church, a multi-racial, thriving church in the southeast area of Dallas, TX seeks a self motivated, full-time Youth Pastor with a passion for the inner city, an ability to structure a leadership and volunteer team, and a creative plan to reach the youth of our generation. Pathway of Life Church’s youth facility is 6 years old and is equipped with the necessary tools to succeed.
- Be a proven leader with a love for ministry and people.
- Be at least 25 years old and married with spouse of like passion for youth ministry.
- Be able to cast vision and equip leadership and volunteer teams.
- Be self motivated, internally-driven to seek results and have a can-do, flexible attitude.
- Have previous experience in successfully building youth ministries.
- Music and/or technical arts ability
- Vision: Develop and articulate a vision that is a branch of the church vision containing purpose and goals for a creative, impactful youth ministry
- Volunteer Development: Recruit, equip, evaluate, and encourage volunteer staff to
- Relationship: Develop relationships with youth, parents and volunteers to promote a unified ministry with one goal.
- Pastoral Ministry Team: Accept the responsibility as a Pastoral Team member in serving and leading the congregation as a whole.