This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Assistant Director of Elementary Ministry
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 05/16/2008
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
The Assistant Director assists the Director of Children’s Ministry by ensuring that the Elementary weekend experience is of excellence and is reaching children of all learning styles and interests. This position is also responsible for building relationships with children and parents, overseeing the budget for this area, recruiting volunteers, and developing small groups. Position reports to the Director of Children’s Ministry.
• College degree preferred with demonstrated experience in children's programming.
• Experience in recruiting and developing volunteers.
• Must be flexible and teachable.
• Must have excellent organization and public relations skills.
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines;
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities;
• Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
• Maintain Safety as a first priority.
• Oversee the GOD'S KIDS Elementary Weekend Service Experience.
• Weekly review of overall presentation and appearances of GOD'S KIDS (Gardens Campus)
• Building relationships with children
• Oversee elementary budget
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Recruit, train and supervise Elementary Weekend Service Volunteers
• Oversee Small group development
• Assist in planning and execution of outreach events: Easter, Fall Festival, Family Services and Open Houses.
• Distribution of Parent Resources
• Other duties as assigned
To apply for this role, please download an application at www.gochristfellowship.com and fax it in along with a copy of your resume to 561-622-8445. Thank you!