This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth / Children's Pastor
Fletcher Memorial Baptist Church
Jefferson, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 06/20/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR YOUTH / CHILDREN”S PASTOR
FLETCHER MEMORIAL BAPTIST CHURCH
Youth / Children’s Pastor:
1. Must be able to fill in for Pastor occasionally (Pulpit, Bible studies, etc.).
2. Bachelors Degree in Ministry preferred.
3. Shall report to the Pastor as direct supervisor.
4. Shall organize Youth / Children’s activities with approval of the Pastor.
5. Shall organize and oversee Youth / Children’s program on Wednesday evenings; such as AWANAS, Crosstown, children’s choir, etc.
6. Shall take oversight of Youth and Children portion of budget as approved annually by church vote.
7. Will be responsible for organizing, contacting, and following up with Youth / Children’s visitors and members and their families.
8. Is Responsible for promoting information on Youth and Children activities.
9. Shall actively participate in the Vacation Bible School program.
The Youth / Children’s Pastor will be considered to ministering and leading the youth & children of Fletcher Memorial Baptist Church in the areas of: worship, discipleship ministry, missions (evangelism, out-reach, in-reach), and fellowship (membership). The Youth / Children’s Pastor will qualify with the Biblical standards of 1 Timothy 3:1-7, 4:6-16 and be a member of Fletcher Memorial Baptist Church.
CD or /DVD of sermon required. Would LIKE to see interaction with children as well in additional to sermon CD / DVD.