This full-time position is responsible for the recruiting, equipping and care of adult volunteers; person will be tasked with ensuring that volunteer stations are seamlessly filled on a weekly basis and support systems in place to cast vision and provide
support to volunteers as it relates to supporting the overall vision and mission of the church.
Gifts, Talents and Profile: This person must have a deep and abiding love for Christ and his church. This person must be a positive contributor to the vision and mission of Christ Church. Person must be a problem solver, have a consistent
positive attitude and diligent work ethic. Position primarily needs to a gifted administrator, a natural leader and have a pastoral heart. They must have strong communication skills and the ability to build teams. Ideal candidate will have capacity to both
“lead and launch” multiples of teams-- as this will be a primary responsibility within the scope of the position. Person must be gifted relationally and have demonstrated ability to manage time well and be a self-starter. Person will also have competency
with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
General Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide vision and directional oversight for all adult volunteer ministries under the Worship-Connect-Grow-Serve-Share umbrella.
- Provide support to all adult volunteers to enhance likely success in process of moving people from the parking lot to fully-engaged, spiritually growing members of Christ Church.
- Recruit, develop and nurture a wide array of volunteer teams and events including: Assimilation and New Member Orientation events, support and leadership of weekend service teams (First Expressions, greeters, ushers, hospitality center, refreshment teams,
communion team and other teams as identified
- Develop and create teams of volunteers to oversee: Lobby presence and welcoming guests, assimilation process and membership classes
- Provide tactical support to volunteers for annual church-wide events such as:Ministry Fairs, Christmas Services, Easter Services, One Church/One Day, and other special services as needed
- Oversee Membership Process
- Provide weekly marketing and administrative support for the Men's Fraternity Program as well as strategic planning for MF during the off-season
- Manage all-church database system