The Graphics and Video Manager is responsible for developing meaningful and creative ways for people to experience God through the creative arts at Grace Covenant Church. By utilizing his/her artistic and technical gifts and talents, the Graphics and Video Manager supports the church’s mission of reaching unchurched people and helping them become fully devoted followers of Jesus, as well as our vision of planting new churches. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining standards of excellence in all media. This position also has growth opportunities within the organization. The Graphics and Video Manager reports to the Creative Director.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create graphics, videos, and weekly video announcements to promote major church events. Will include Camera work, Lighting, Audio, and Post-Production.
- Maintain and improve church website and social networking pages.
- Ensure the quality of the technical aspects of worship services including printed materials, lighting, projected images, and video recordings.
- Develop an arts community within Grace Covenant by expanding our volunteer teams.
- Be responsible for incorporating Grace Covenant’s mission, vision, and values into our creative arts department.
- Serve Major Church Productions and develop special events and programming to showcase our creative elements.
Primary Job Qualifications
- Must be a born-again Christian and committed to a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Actively seek God’s direction for the worship services and media ministry.
- Fully support the vision and mission of Grace Covenant Church, including adherence to and agreement with our statement of faith, vision, and values.
- Ability to cooperate with others and have a good working relationship with peers.
- Must be able to create high quality videos and graphics using current technology.
- Be committed to learning new technical skills that relate to this job. Study and work to stay current and ahead of the curve on technologies for worship.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience-design, brand development, interactive commerce, and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Video production/editing capabilities
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with Graphics software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with FCPX, Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CMS
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
This position is full-time non-ministerial in-nature, and the salary/benefits package is commensurate with the experience and qualifications of candidates.
To apply, please send brief resume and links to at least 3 video and 3 graphic samples to Pastor David Estes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30
Grace Covenant Church
Grace Covenant Church is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, multi-site congregation in the Washington DC area. Our mission is leading people into experiences where they can Encounter Christ, Experience Community, and Extend the Kingdom. More...