The Campus Pastor has the responsibility and commitment to serve the church by developing, coordinating and administering an effective ministry in support of the vision of a large multi-site church. The Campus Pastor will work under the direct supervision of
the Pastor of Venue Development. This person will also work in harmony with other staff members and ministry team leaders in fulfilling the church’s mission and vision and values. The Campus Pastor will also oversee ministries of outreach and discipleship
for services held at the campus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pastor for the service each Sunday morning.
• Handle time of greeting for the congregants.
• Oversee and encourage volunteer teams.
• Introduce the videotaped sermons and offer benedictions.
• Periodically oversee Communion.
• Periodically baptize those who come to Christ in this venue during the all-church baptism service.
• Be “on call” for hospital visits of the congregants of the venue.
• Participate in leadership direction of special missions programs and social events of the venue.
• Propose and maintain department budget to be approved by Management Team.
• Maintain an average work week of a minimum of 40 hours.
• Participate in other pastoral functions as assigned by the Executive Pastor or Senior Pastor.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Bachelors or Seminary Degree (preferred).
• At least three years of Church related experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
• Meet weekly with pastoral staff in review/planning meeting.
• Meet with lay leadership in the venue to ensure needs are being met.
• Develop a strategy to reach out to those in the community who are not currently attending any church.
• Consider ways to market the venue throughout the community and collaborate with Communications Director for implementation.
• Occasional weekend speaking as requested by the Senior Pastor.
• Passion for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, ensuring their growth and development into spiritual maturity.
• Commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
• Commitment to the Vision, Mission, Purposes and Philosophies of SCG.
* Support the church leadership and staff
* Post Resume to HR@seacoastgrace.org