Our online software and media system is used by thousands of churches. We are seeking to add a .NET Developer to our team to help build and maintain our websites and applications.
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Software and Experience.
If this job, you’ll learn:
- to become intimately familiar with the software development life cycle
- how to transform customer complaints into real software requirements
- how to collaborate with a team of pretty smart geeks
- what it takes to maintain and enhance an extensive e-commerce solution, intranet portal, and cloud-hosted web applications
Skills & Requirements
- You can bend [VB/C#] .NET objects to your will
- You are more comfortable querying contacts from SQL Server than Outlook
- You eat ajax for breakfast in a bowl of WC3-compliant HTML5/CSS wielding a jQuery spoon
- You are not scared of telling non-techies about the above in a way they can understand
- You can speak an entire sentence with all of the HTTP verbs
- You can spout off a list of your favorite web APIs on the fly
- You might have been a graphic designer before God called you to something greater
- You know what it means to have high code coverage
RightNow Ministries is located in Richardson, TX with about 70 creative and highly energetic people in our organization.
Our services have been used in over 100,000 churches across the U.S. We’ve also had the privilege of producing streaming content with well-known pastors, authors and leaders including Matt Chandler, Max Lucado, Francis Chan, David Platt, Chip Ingram, Gary
Thomas and others.
These three links will help you learn more about our ministry:
If this sounds like you and you can prove it (hint: "portfolio"), send us a cover letter and resume to Scott Mosley, Vice President of Software and Experience, at the contact info below. We want to know about you, your passions, and salary requirements.