Church Organist and Choir Accompanist
- Personal Relationship with Christ
- Demonstrates the ability to lead worship utilizing a proficient skill with the organ and piano
- Capable of working with the music team, Choir director and Pastor to facilitate traditional worship.
- To provide support via the organ and piano to facilitate traditional worship, creating a worship atmosphere by accompanying the choir and playing hymns
- To work with the worship team to provide an opportunity through music to communicate the message of the Gospel and to fulfill the mission and vision of Groesbeck Church.
- Serve as the church organist in the following ways:
- Play the organ for one worship service 50 Sundays a year
- Play the organ on other special services such as: Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter sunrise service.
- Prepare and be present to accompany the choir on all practices which occur on Thursdays from 7:30-9:00
- Be available to accompany other musical groups.
- Leadership and music support
- Attend Monthly music meetings on the first Thursday of the month @ 6:45
- Meet with Pastor and worship team as needed
- There will also be opportunities to play for weddings and funerals on a contract basis.
- 2 weeks paid vacation provided
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to: Groesbeck Church, attn: Music Search Committee, 8871 Colerain Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45251 or email@example.com with Organist Application in subject line.
Contact us at 513-385-1750 x10 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.