Main Street Church is seeking candidates for the position of Associate Pastor Campus Ministries. This person needs to meet the Biblical standard set forth in 1 Timothy 3.1-7, Titus 1.5-9.
This position of service will be primarily responsible for facilitating a family-centered process of making fully-equipped disciples of Jesus. This person will be charged with preparing students through partnership with their families to be “Life University”
- Experience serving in the context of a congregation larger than 500 in attendance
- Experience teaching and/or preaching (church or secular work)
- Experience leading leaders is preferable.
Candidates possessing the following traits should consider sending a resume:
- Evangelistic heart
- Humble spirit
- Passionate worker
- Organized but flexible personality
- Inquisitive thinker
- Team player
- Empathetic in personal engagements
- Hands-on learner
A high-level comfort engaging students on the university campus, high school campus and junior high campus is a must.
For a service description please go to http://www.sievechurch.com/images/misc/CampusPastor.pdf.