This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Pastor of Youth/Music
Western Conference Evangelical Church
Billings, Montana, United States
Date Posted: 01/23/2008
Categories: Associate Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
EVANGELICAL CHURCH - Glendive Evangelical Church - Glendive MT
Responsibilities for the Associate Pastor of Youth/Music will:
1. Have a general oversight over all aspects of youth ministries with specific emphasis given to shepherding Jr. and Sr. High Students, young adults, volunteer leaders and parents.
2.Plan and staff weekly youth programs. (i.e. Youth Group, Sunday School, etc.)
3. Stay in consistent contact with youth, young adults, parents, and volunteers through meetings, mail, newsletters, phone and special events.
4. Plan and organize effective special events for the purpose of fellowship, outreach, etc.
5. Recruit and train youth/young adult ministry leaders.
6. Lead youth in worship through music and other mediums
7. Assist with worship during our Sunday morning worship services and other special events.