1. Baccalaureate degree and divinity degree desirable.
2. 5 years experience working with children’s ministries.
3. Understanding of Christian education within the local church.
Ability to evangelize, disciple and teach effectively children preschool through grade seven.
Ability to develop and lead creatively children’s programs and ministries which equip parents.
Ability to recruit, motivate and equip children’s teachers and workers.
4. Endorse and support the Church Covenant and Statement of Faith as stated in the Heritage
Evidence a commitment to the Heritage Purpose Statement, honoring God by making more
disciples for Jesus Christ.
Support the traditional evangelical theology for which Heritage stands.
Remain a member in good standing of Heritage Church.
1. Familiar with digital audio consoles (Yamaha M7CL, specifically)
2. Must be familiar with computer applications that directly relate to work (Photoshop, Final Cut or
similar, Motion, After Effects, etc)
3. Knowledge of various production elements preferred (ETC Ion board, various lighting, photography,
audio production, stage design, etc)
4. Knowledgeable and proficient in all web protocols
5. Able to design, develop and maintain church website
6. Able to direct, edit and produce short video productions for worship services, functions, events and
7. Able to manage, operate, maintain and recommend purchases for all church media equipment,
including sound, video, and recording.
The Director of Children’s Ministries is responsible for the ministry to children from birth through grade six and to their families. The primary objectives are to evangelize and disciple children and to resource parents and families in order to assist them to develop positive Christian homes.
1. Develop and implement children’s Sunday School, weeknight, outreach, recreation, fellowship, discipleship and evangelism programs.
2. Recruit, develop, and equip teachers and workers for children’s ministry.
3. Assist in developing and implement a leadership training program for potential age level volunteer coordinators.
4. Develop and oversee curriculum selection process to include Executive Director approval.
5. Oversee room use and program equipment selection for use in children’s ministry programs.
6. Provide programs and counsel to families with children including parent training and resourcing.
7. Maintain personal participation in children’s programs and develop personal contacts with children and their families.
8. Participate in other pastoral functions as assigned by the Executive Director and the Senior Pastors.
9. Conduct community childrens outreach, backyard sunday school, and mobile kids club
1. Reports to the Executive Director
2. Works with ministry teams related to children’s and family ministry.
3. Create and Supervise children’s ministry associate volunteer.
4. Coordinates with other members of the church staff, especially in youth, adult and discipleship
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Children's Ministry Director/PastorCornwall Church
- Bellingham, Washington
- October 20
Children's Ministry DirectorChrist Community Church
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Pastor of Children's MinistryChandler Christian Church
- Chandler, Arizona
- October 20
Pastor of Children's MinistriesWhittier Area Community Church
- Whittier, California
- October 20
Heritage International Christian Church
Pastor Jackson was a chaplain in the U.S. Army for 9 years and veteran of the Middle East War. We recognize that today, America is facing serious spiritual warfare. Everyday, Satan is increasing the sins of our nation and bringing curses such as found in Deuteronomy 28: 15 - 67. But our Lord Jesus Christ said, "Behold I give unto you power ...over all the power of the enemy" (Luke 10: 19) Jesus said, "Upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16: 18). And Jesus said, "I beheld Satan fal More...