This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
St. Peters, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 02/05/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Part-Time
Part-time position with a competitive salary in a multi-campus church of 3500, an Evangelical Free Church of America, located 30 miles west of St Louis. We are looking for a teachable, self-motivated team player who is eager to reach people for Christ through the arts. Responsibilities would include leading worship for one or more of our campuses or venues, assisting the Worship Arts Director in develo ministry vision and strategy, equip nd discipling musicians, vocalists, and tech workers. Must be a musician and skilled in leading worship as well as experience with sound, lights, etc. Interested applicants should send a photo along with a resume.
· Weekly average attendance of 3,500 (and growing)
· Multiple campuses
· Inspiring vision for ministry
· Purpose Driven
· Friendly, fun staff
· Various worship services and music styles (traditional, contemporary, gen-x)
Full time ministry position to assist the Worship Arts Director in….
· Develo vision and strategy for the Worship Arts Ministry.
· Planning, preparation and oversight of services and special events at Calvary’s multiple locations
· Fulfilling worship leading responsibilities for services and special events at Calvary’s multiple locations.
· Leading musicians and vocalists during rehearsals and services (must have instrumental and vocal skills).
· Training and equipping teams of musicians, vocalists, and technical volunteers.
· Organizing and providing technical assistance & direction for services and special events at Calvary’s multiple locations (must have some experience in sound).
We are looking for someone who is….
· Eager to reach people for Christ
· Self motivated
· A team player
Salary & Benefits
· A competitive salary
· Continued education via conferences, workshops, etc.
· Experience in an innovative and effective church.