This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
St. Peters, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 02/05/2008
Categories: Men's Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Full time position with a competitive salary and benefits package in a multi-campus church of 3500, an Evangelical Free Church of America, located 30 miles west of St Louis. We are looking for a teachable, self-motivated team player that is eager to reach people for Christ through the arts. Responsibilities would include assisting the Worship Arts Ministry in develo ministry vision and strategy, equip nd discipling ministry volunteers and providing technical support for services and special events. Must have a broad range of technical expertise. Interested applicants should send a photo along with a resume.
· Weekly average attendance of 3,500 (and growing)
· Multiple campuses
· Inspiring vision for ministry
· Purpose Driven
· Friendly, fun staff
· Various worship services and music styles
Full time ministry position to assist the Worship Arts Ministry in….
· Develo vision and strategy for the Worship Arts Technical Ministry.
· Planning and preparation for services and special events at Calvary’s multiple locations
· Training and equipping teams of tech volunteers.
· Organizing and providing technical assistance & direction for services and special events at Calvary’s multiple locations.
· Organization and management of audio, video and lighting equipment.
We are looking for someone who is….
· Eager to reach people for Christ
· Self motivated
· A team player
· Competent in sound, lighting and video systems
Salary & Benefits
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Continued education via conferences, workshops, etc.
· Experience in an innovative and effective church.