The Worship Pastor is the primary leader of the worship and technical teams for Pinelake's Reservoir Campus. This person will be responsible for the spiritual health and musical development of the teams within his/her care. As a leader, the Worship Pastor
will develop, implement, direct, and promote a Worship Ministry that is relevant to both the Pinelake Reservoir congregation and to the wider community. The Worship Pastor also services as the primary worship leader for Sunday worship services, Wednesday
Renewal services, and other services as appropriate.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, oversee, and evaluate all components of the Worship Ministry.
- Establish goals and objectives for this ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Work in coordination with the overall goals and objectives of Pinelake's mission and strategies.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor of Worship to ensure continuity of worship services programming among campuses.
- Plan and promote activities to support the Worship Ministry's strategies and supervise the communication of these activities to other staff members and the church congregation as appropriate.
- Supervise the enlistment, education, and evaluation of all servant leaders in the Worship Ministry, which may include worship choir, vocalists, praise bands, and technical support teams.
- Provide training to the Worship Ministry servant leaders in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- As a loyal team member, cooperate with other staff members and follow the leadership of the Campus Pastor.
- Participate in the selection of worship resources to effectively communicate God's eternal truths; remain up-to-date on new resources.
- Supervises and coordinates work with servants and servant leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and three to give years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideal candidates would have three to five years experience in a Worship Pastor role along with similar duties listed above.
- NOTE THAT A VIDEO LINK IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ADD A LINK IN YOUR RESUME.