- Plan and lead excitable worship which exalts Christ and honors God using a blend of contemporary, hymns, and southern gospel.
- Development and oversight of music-related programs, choirs, praise bands, special groups and instrumentalists. This should include every age group: children, teens, adults, senior adults.
- Planning of 2 special adult choir programs each year. These programs should combine elements of music, drama, media, etc. The goal is to both minister to the body of Christ while seeking to reach out to the community.
- Provide opportunity for musical development of those seeking to utilize their talents both vocally and instrumentally
- Approval of all vocal and instrumental music performed during church services or special events
- Write out instrumental music or vocal music as necessary
- Oversight of Media and Technology as it relates to the Church Worship services. Research and develop new ways to enhance the worship services through media.
- Share visionary ideas with the Pastor and Staff which will incorporate the church philosophy and improve the overall music program.
- B.S. in any area of Music (preferably Music Education or Music Ministry)
- The Heart of a Pastor and a call of God on your life
- Ability to work with the church leadership team and also lead volunteers