Are you an imaginative, self-motivated individual who enjoys
developing creative, relevant and impactful videos? Do you want to use
your artistic skills to point people to Jesus and communicate the
truth of the gospel?
K2 the Church is seeking a top-notch Video Director who will think
outside the box and create innovative videos that will drive home our
messages and move people to take action. This staff member will be
responsible for overseeing all aspects of video for K2 the Church
including the weekly creation, shooting, and editing of videos to be
used in services and additional videos for various K2 ministry areas.
Three years of professional field experience in advanced video camera
operation and video creation are required, and a working knowledge of
set design, staging and lighting concepts for various applications is
preferred. Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe Premiere,
Photoshop, After Effects, and Fireworks is essential.
Must submit a video portfolio and a creative writing sample, ie.
• Committed follower of Jesus
• Exceptional artistic and creative ability
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Thrive in a team environment
• Efficient and effective project management
• Strong leader
• Humility and confidence
• Demonstrated awareness of current video trends
• Ability to manage, work with and train volunteers
• Working knowledge of video and audio codecs
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop,
After Effects, and Fireworks
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.