VERY IMPORTANT: Please review each of the qualifications below. Apply by sending your resume as a WORD document along with your reasons for meeting each qualification to email@example.com.
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
Must have experience in teaching and highly prefer Administration experience.
Must have a passion for Christian Education.
Highly prefer experience in a University-Model School.
Must have excellent speaking and communication skills.
Must possess a vision for growth strategies.
Must possess documented leadership skills.
Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Documented capabilities of managing daily operations of a private school.
RELATIONSHIP WITH BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
The administrator is charged with the responsibility of interpreting and translating the policy guidelines set forth by the Board of Trustees into operational procedures. Authority is delegated to the Administrator by the Board of Trustees for the day-to-day, month-to-month, and year-to-year operation of the school. The Administrator should provide leadership to the school, report to the Bard, represent the Board of Trustees to the staff of the school and the staff to the Board, and provide status reports on the school. A relationship of trust and respect must exist between the Administrator and the members of the Board as all seek God’s wisdom and direction for your school.
The Board of Trustees is a working Board with committees established to bring recommendations to the Board for required action at scheduled or special meetings. The Administrator and/or the appropriate designated administrative official is responsible for providing each committee with administrative recommendations required for the committee to formulate its recommendations to the Board.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
The following areas of responsibility are delegated to the Administrator by the Board of Trustees to be carried out in conjunction with administrative team members and appropriate committees.
- To provide Christ-centered, Biblically-directed, spiritual leadership to all aspects of the school.
- To provide visionary leadership for the future and to motivate others to unite in pursuit of the school’s mission.
- To inspire, guide, direct, and evaluate school personnel, and to give leadership to other people committed to the mission of the school.
- To provide administrative leadership for the systems and tasks required to accomplish the mission of the school.
- To supervise members of the administrative team.
Parent and Constituent Relations
- To plan and implement strategies for organized parent input and involvement in the school.
- To encourage community involvement and service to the community.
- To plan, organize and promote relationships with evangelical churches in the area.
- To recruit, hire, and supervise administrative personnel.
- To assist principals in recruiting, hiring, and evaluating performance of faculty, and staff.
- To recommend salaries, benefits, and working condition improvements.
- To develop and maintain programs for professional growth and development for all employee positions.
- To develop and implement a regular program of performance evaluation.
- To enforce the school’s Constitution, By-Laws, regulations, and policies with regard to all personnel.
- To oversee the planning, organization and promotion of God-honoring strategies and techniques to develop general financial support (annual fund, capital fund, endowment, deferred giving, grants, and special projects).
- To serve as chief spokesperson for the school and to oversee the planning, organization, and implementation of strategies to promote and market the school.
- To oversee programs designed for student retention and recruitment.
- To build strong relationships with businesses and corporations which will result in support for the school.
- To insure positive and productive spiritual and educational development of students.
- To conduct periodic audits of instructional programs.
- To formulate school objectives and programs to achieve objectives.
- To give oversight to decisions regarding the school’s curriculum.
- To plan and organize strategies for keeping current with educational innovation and improvement in line with school’s mission.
- To oversee annual budgeting of school’s operational, restricted, and capital funds.
- To assure accountability for income and expenses in accordance with budget.
- To analyze the needs, and plan for the provision of facilities and equipment necessary to accomplish the school’s mission.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Children's PastorNew Hope
- Salem, Oregon
- October 17
Fellowship Kids - Volunteer CoordinatorFellowship Bible Church Dallas
- Dallas, Texas
- October 17
Faith Formation CoordinatorTrinity Lutheran Church
- Kent, Ohio
- October 12
SolomonSwann is a full service talent acquisition, talent management, and search firm that caters to a wide variety of industries. Many people ask where our name comes from. Since we began and continue to base our business practices on biblical principles, we selected the first name from King Solomon of the bible. King Solomon represents the highest regard for wisdom out of all human qualities and gifts. At SolomonSwann, because we look to the greatest source of all wisdom, we operate first from a base of Godly values and wisdom. And secondl More...