Christ Fellowship is now seeking a full time Teaching Pastor. Are you a natural leader? Do you have a passion for God and for people? Do you have a desire to do church differently? Then you may be the right fit to become our Teaching Pastor in Kingsport, TN.
Characteristics of your leadership style:
- Dynamic Leader – You know how to lead and empower a diverse group of people.
- Connector – You desire to network with people and build teams and understand the power of ‘we’.
- Evangelist – You are a gifted storyteller and know how to motivate and inspire through one-on-one interactions and platform communications.
- Strategic Thinker – You envision the steps that it takes to get from here to there.
- Character – You’ve demonstrated integrity over the years in your words, relationships, and actions.
- Likability – Pretty simple…people like you.
- Experience – You’ve helped lead healthy, growing ministries…but not necessarily as a Pastor.
What you will do:
- Champion the vision, mission and values of Christ Fellowship
- Identify, recruit and develop volunteer leaders for various ministry teams
- Direct Adult Ministry
- Teach individual classes and in the main services
- Pastor the congregation including performing pastoral care responsibilities like weddings, funerals, counseling and hospital visitations
- Create and develop new ministry opportunities
What success looks like:
- Growing the congregation spiritually and numerically as measured through stories and metrics including:
Small Group participation
- Accomplishing individual goals established with the Lead Pastor and Executive Director
The Teaching Pastor will provide leadership and program development in several vital areas of ministry with an emphasis on education and missions, giving particular attention to Adult Ministry. The Teaching Pastor will provide leadership to the congregation of Christ Fellowship by equipping, developing and pastoring individuals as an active support to Lead Pastor and Executive Director.
The vision of Christ Fellowship is to equip individuals to be all God designed them to be.
Our mission, with a local and global commitment, is to:
- create effective environments
- provide meaningful worship experiences
- present Biblically-based teachings
Christ Fellowship does this to:
- lead people to Christ
- offer relationship opportunities
- identify and develop gifts
- inspire personal stewardship
Our Core Values:
- Principle Focused
- Relationally Authentic
Leadership Structure – Every ministry of the church will operate as one team under the leadership of the Lead Pastor. The Executive Director manages the day-to-day operations of the church. The Teaching Pastor will report to the Executive Director.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Journey Kidz Pastor/DirectorThe Journey Church
- New York, New York
- January 18
Student PastorM1 Church
- McLeansboro, Illinois
- January 16
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1