PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To help our children become “Living Proof of a Loving God” by partnering with the families and making Sunday the best hour of a child’s week.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Responsibility for the vision and leadership of the Children’s ministries
2. Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new children’s ministry volunteers
3. Provide creative and dynamic children’s environments
4. Provide safe children’s environments
5. Oversight with automated check in
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
Good organization skills
Strong leadership skills
High level of customer service skills
Must have experience in a paid children's ministry position in a church over 1000
HERE’S HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU FIT:
1) We is More Important than Me -
We never use the phrase – That’s not my job. When your ministry becomes more important we’re no longer a team.
2) We CAN Do it! - Don’t tell us what we can’t do. That’ll just piss us off.
3) Build a Team – We allow others to experience the blessing of ministry. Use their strengths to support your weaknesses and you’ll be unstoppable.
4) You Will Never Have Enough - When we begin to use resources as an excuse for a stagnant ministry then we’ve forgotten the art of being innovative.
5) Be Flexible - “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around every once in a while you could miss it.” – Ferris
6) Enjoy the Journey - Laugh. Have fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously…we’ll never get there.