DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA
Crestview Baptist Church
Crestview is a vibrant and growing church which recently relocated to about 30 acres of land. We currently have 3 Sunday morning Worship Services. We seek an individual that will provide leadership of the AV/Media needs of weekend services and other ministry
events while supporting the Mission of Crestview: “Helping People Experience life Change through Jesus Christ.”
- Meet regularly with Worship Pastor and the Associate pastor to develop and implement vision and strategy for ministries.
- Work with Administrative Staff to fulfill the church’s vision.
- Provide leadership to develop life-changing worship experiences.
- Give overall leadership to Communications and AV/Media.
- Oversee the Communication and Media Staff.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Build a volunteer team in video, sound and AV.
- Work with each ministry to help them communicate effectively.
- Maintain and upgrade various communication tools including:
c. Weekly Email Update
d. Digital Signage
e. Crestview Television
f. Live Stream
g. Social Media
h. Mobile Communications
- Coordinate marketing of the church to the public.
- Maintain the usage and condition of all audio, video and lighting equipment within the church.
- Proven track record of leadership and the ability to implement vision.
- A working knowledge of:
1. Adobe Creative Suite.
c. After Effects
2. Final Cut Pro
1. Audio Setup and Mixing
2. Lighting Design and DMX lighting control
3. Video Projection and scaling
4. Camera Setup and Direction
5. Troubleshooting technical issues
- Understanding and knowledge of a healthy ministry staff.
- High creative person.
- Track record of flexibility and versatility.
- Good leadership ability.
1. Scripture Based – God’s word is our ultimate authority and guide in everything.
(2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, 1 Peter 1:23-24)
2. A Welcoming church family –
Our goal is to extend grace and love to all God sends our way.
(1 John 4:7, 1 John 3:11, John 13:34-35)
3. Committed to the uncommitted – Our highest priority is to reach out to those who are not believers. (Luke 5:30-32, Luke 15, Matthew 15:14)
4. Culturally relevant – Willing to adapt within biblical boundaries. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
5. Passionately prayerful –
We seek God’s direction in all of life knowing dependence on God is key to all things. (1 Thessalonians 5:17, Ephesians 6:18, Colossians 4:2)
6. Encouraging effective ministries – Constant improvement and strategic redesign to focus on creativity and excellence in our expression of devotion to Jesus Christ. (1 Timothy 1:5,
1 Peter 3:8-9)
7. Strategic Next Steps – Creating an environment that encourages growing, being and becoming more like Christ. (1 Kings 11:4, Philippians 2:1-11, 2 Corinthians 8:7, Colossians 3:23)
8. Authenticity – As Christ followers we are to exhibit integrity, openness and sincerity.
(Ephesians 4:15 and 25, Colossians 3:9)
9. Encouraging Service – Each believer has received spiritual talents and should use them in serving others. (1 Corinthians 12 and 14, Romans 12, Ephesians 4)
10. Excellence – True excellence inspires people and honors God.
(Colossians 3:17, Malachi 1:6-14, Proverbs 27:17)