DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA
Crestview Baptist Church
Crestview is a vibrant and growing church which recently relocated to about 30 acres of land. We currently have 3 Sunday morning Worship Services. We seek an individual that will provide leadership of the AV/Media needs of weekend services and other ministry events while supporting the Mission of Crestview: “Helping People Experience life Change through Jesus Christ.”
- Meet regularly with Worship Pastor and the Associate pastor to develop and implement vision and strategy for ministries.
- Work with Administrative Staff to fulfill the church’s vision.
- Provide leadership to develop life-changing worship experiences.
- Give overall leadership to Communications and AV/Media.
- Oversee the Communication and Media Staff.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Build a volunteer team in video, sound and AV.
- Work with each ministry to help them communicate effectively.
- Maintain and upgrade various communication tools including:
c. Weekly Email Update
d. Digital Signage
e. Crestview Television
f. Live Stream
g. Social Media
h. Mobile Communications
- Coordinate marketing of the church to the public.
- Maintain the usage and condition of all audio, video and lighting equipment within the church.
- Proven track record of leadership and the ability to implement vision.
- A working knowledge of:
1. Adobe Creative Suite.
c. After Effects
2. Final Cut Pro
- A Working knowledge of:
1. Audio Setup and Mixing
2. Lighting Design and DMX lighting control
3. Video Projection and scaling
4. Camera Setup and Direction
5. Troubleshooting technical issues
- Understanding and knowledge of a healthy ministry staff.
- High creative person.
- Track record of flexibility and versatility.
- Good leadership ability.
1. Scripture Based – God’s word is our ultimate authority and guide in everything.
(2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, 1 Peter 1:23-24)
2. A Welcoming church family – Our goal is to extend grace and love to all God sends our way.
(1 John 4:7, 1 John 3:11, John 13:34-35)
3. Committed to the uncommitted – Our highest priority is to reach out to those who are not believers. (Luke 5:30-32, Luke 15, Matthew 15:14)
4. Culturally relevant – Willing to adapt within biblical boundaries. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
5. Passionately prayerful – We seek God’s direction in all of life knowing dependence on God is key to all things. (1 Thessalonians 5:17, Ephesians 6:18, Colossians 4:2)
6. Encouraging effective ministries – Constant improvement and strategic redesign to focus on creativity and excellence in our expression of devotion to Jesus Christ. (1 Timothy 1:5, 1 Peter 3:8-9)
7. Strategic Next Steps – Creating an environment that encourages growing, being and becoming more like Christ. (1 Kings 11:4, Philippians 2:1-11, 2 Corinthians 8:7, Colossians 3:23)
8. Authenticity – As Christ followers we are to exhibit integrity, openness and sincerity.
(Ephesians 4:15 and 25, Colossians 3:9)
9. Encouraging Service – Each believer has received spiritual talents and should use them in serving others. (1 Corinthians 12 and 14, Romans 12, Ephesians 4)
10. Excellence – True excellence inspires people and honors God.
(Colossians 3:17, Malachi 1:6-14, Proverbs 27:17)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Technical Director AssistantAbundant Life
- Lees Summit, Missouri
- December 5