Sagebrush is looking for a Young Adult Pastor (ages 18-28) to serve with our Adult Ministries Team. We are looking for a catalytic leader who can reach college students and young adults, a great communicator, a caring shepherd who can lead young adults towards
growth in small groups, and a team-builder who knows how to recruit and equip volunteers.
Requirements include Bible College and/or theological training, two years of collegiate ministry experience, with at least one year as the overseeing Director/ Pastor. Experience leading a Small Group and developing Small Group Leaders is necessary.
Individual profile needs: seasoned Believer, teachable spirit, conflict resolver, proven team leader, excellent communicator, self-motivated, detail-oriented, time managing, engaging personality, humble servant.
The ideal candidate has experience with a large Student Ministry and is ready for a transition towards Young Adults.
The qualified canidate should ...
1. Have 3-5 years of full-time ministry experience. If you do not not have at least 3 years, please do NOT apply.
2. A minimum of a Bible College degree or seminary degree.
3. A high drive for excellence with the bandwidth to multi-task several projects/people.
4. Demonstrate that your own personal relationship is growing with Christ.
5. Desire to be a part of a team of Pastors.
6. Have a track record of building volunteer teams.
7. Have a track record of growth in your ministry.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. (40-45K per year, plus benefits)
* Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family. (only cost you $154 per month)
* 3% of your Salary in a retirement account.
* Three weeks paid vacation per year.
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook and iPhone.
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com since we do not monitor emails there or call our church offices; instead, send your updated resume, two vocational references, one personal reference,
and a current personal photo to email@example.com.
We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!