The Children’s Ministry Pastor at Lakeview Assembly will support the vision of Lakeview Assembly by leading a comprehensive Children’s Ministry that is executed with passion, creativity, and excellence in every area. The Children’s Pastor will be responsible for the development and implementation of programming for the discipleship of children.
- Demonstrates a personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ through attitude, behavior, and interaction with others.
- Loves children and families, and has a heart to serve them.
- Strong Biblical foundation.
- Fully supports and aligns with Lakeview Assembly values, vision, mission, and statement of faith.
- Passionate about communicating the gospel of Jesus Christ through creative and relevant means while remaining true to the scriptures.
- Passion for outreach and ministry to children and families in a diverse community, with emphasis on assisting the Outreach Coordinator with Bus Ministry, Adopt the Block, Community Outreach Events, Kids’ Crusades, and a variety of Fun Day Programs.
- Proven ability to create relevant learning environments that are age appropriate (birth – 6th grade).
- Gifted in leadership, administration, teaching, and discipleship.
- Willing and able to delegate appropriately in order to develop other team members.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Bible College degree / certificate in Children’s Ministry or equivalent. Education is negotiable based on experience level.
- Past experience in recruiting, training, motivating, and scheduling teams of volunteers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 6the grade, including Sunday, Wednesday nights and other days or nights as requested, summer programming, special events, etc., at our North campus and our South campus.
- Recruit gifted and passionate volunteers to serve in their area of gifting, using the team concept.
- Create and implement ministry to special needs families.
- Create environments, activities, and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Oversee strategic planning / goal setting, budget management, curriculum, equipment, multi-media, classroom resources and supplies.
- Provide care for children and families within the church, including hospital visits and follow-ups.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
- Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Camps, etc…
North Campus: 1200 – 1500 (150-200 children) weekend attendance, 80,000 square feet of
Facilities. Diverse congregation.
South Campus: 60-80 (15-25 children) weekend attendance, 15,000 square feet of facilities.
- To worship God in all areas of our life.
- To proclaim the full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To demonstrate His love to humanity.
- To engage, equip and empower people of all ages and walks of life to become followers of Christ.
- To bring the transforming love, truth and power of God into people’s lives, into our community, and to the nations through the Word of God, worship, prayer and through the person of the Holy Spirit.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- That all we strive to endeavor and accomplish is based on the infallible Word of God.
- To create a culture of love, acceptance and truth. To practice inclusion and live life together.
- To assist in one’s understanding of the depths of God’s love and grace so they can know that they belong, they have value, and ultimately the can succeed in fulfilling their God given purposes.
- To honor the dignity of ever life.
- To be a body of believers that is Christ-Centered, Prayer Driven and Spirit-Led in our worship, actively experiencing the Person, the Purpose and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
- To embrace the truth that every believer is a minister of Christ, exemplifying a lifestyle of servant-hood, Biblical giving, generosity, and understanding of their spiritual gifts and ministry calling.
- To strive for excellence in all we do.
- To be Christ-followers that live in the principle of discipleship and Biblical disciplines.
- To make an impact in other’s lives, our community and around the world.
- The desire to see Signs, Wonders, Miracles, Righteousness, Justice, Grace and Mercy to all.
To submit your resume to Lakeview Assembly, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorMt. Olive UMC
- marion, Indiana
- January 16
Children's Ministry DirectorKempsville Presbyterian Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- January 16
Youth Pastor/DirectorChrist Community Fellowship
- Walla Walla, Washington
- January 15
Children's DirectorGreater Mt Zion Baptist Church
- Austin, Texas
- January 13
Director of Family MinistriesMinistry Architects
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- January 13