Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally relevant, outsider-driven church located in the high desert of New Mexico with 9,000 weekly attendees and 6 campuses. We are looking for a full-time Campus Pastor who can join our team and impact
hundreds of families in the southern Albuquerque/ Los Lunas area. Most of these families don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ, and many have no church home, so we are growing a campus in their community where they can experience relevant messages, authentic
community, and the opportunity to live out their faith in their daily lives. Our multi-sites have video-message delivery so this is not a preaching position, but there are teaching opportunities in groups and one-on-one meetings throughout the week.
We are looking to immediately hire a Campus Pastor. Requirements are as follows:
* A fully-devoted and mature relationship with Jesus Christ,
* A proven track record of leadership with measurable results,
* Strong personal drive and high capacity for ministry,
* Two years experience in full-time Christian ministry,
* One year experience with small groups/discipleship ministry,
* Excellent communication skills in both large and small settings
* High attention to detail and strong administration abilities,
* A passion for reaching the lost.
Ten Main Duties of this Position:
- Strategic Planning - to keep the campus moving forward,
- Vision-Casting - to motivate people towards the future,
- Quality Managing - to keep the campus running with excellence and efficiency,
- Pastoral Care - to care for the flock and their spiritual and physical needs,
- Body Integration - to help assimilate people into the biblical community,
- Small Groups - to nudge people towards an Acts 2:42 experience,
- Volunteer Recruitment - to connect and empower the next generation,
- Community Outreach - to keep the campus outward-focused,
- Mass Marketing - to help expand awareness of the church to the community,
- Host Appreciation - to build rapport with the high school administration.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with competitive pay based on experience,
* Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family,
* Three weeks paid vacation per year
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook and iPhone,
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com since we do not monitor emails there or call our church offices; instead, send your updated resume, two vocational references, one personal reference,
and a current personal photo to email@example.com.
We will reply to your email with next steps. Thanks!