Calvary Bible Baptist Church is searching for a Director of Worship and Creative Arts.
These ministries include:
- A 30+ voice choir that assists in worship every Sunday and for special services
- A seven piece band
- A praise team
- A children's choir
- Drama and video ministries
An acceptable candidate must have passion for evangelism and for leading others into worship. He must also demonstrate a commitment to love, follow and serve Jesus Christ.
- Must know and be comfortable with many styles of church music and be competent in leading a blended worship service.
- Must have the ability to lead the congregation in worship vocally. The ability to play and instrument is a plus.
- Must understand and be compotent in worship audio/visual technology in order to lead volunteer A/V staff to excellence.
- Must be self-motivated and be detail oriented with the ability to structure and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Must be a team player with the ability to connect to others.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have a shepherd's heart and a desire to care for those involved in the worship and creative arts ministries.
- Experience leading corporate worship and programming services is expected.
- A degree in music, music education, worship ministry, choral conducting or some related field is preferred.
- A minor in Bible and/or theology is a plus.
Benefits include medical, dental and generous vacation allowance. Salary is commensurate with experience.