Are you looking to join an excellent team in an established church that is seeking to make a huge impact on the world for Christ? Are you looking for an area and a church that is wholesome, kid-friendly and a great place to settle down and raise a family?
Are you looking to be a part of a church that is all about others and not themselves? That is committed to know God, not simply about God? That is committed to experiencing true body-life, not simply pot-luck dinners?
If so, read on. Maybe we are looking for each other. We are looking for a Student Ministry Pastor who:
• Is a personal worshipper and displays an authentic and growing relationship with our God.
• Has a proven track record of leading an exciting Student Ministry for several years at a larger church.
• Knows the value of (and how to take care of) volunteers in Student Ministry.
• Can think out of the box and is not afraid to use creative means to create student disciples.
• Is a team-player and is willing to not just lead his ministry but be a part of leading the church.
• Has gifts in leadership and communication (very important).
* Is all about God’s word - knowing, doing, communicating!
• Is passionately committed to seeing students' lives transformed.
• Is committed to excellence in leadership, planning and execution.
• Is willing to make Erie his home for a while.
• Who loves his family a ton and makes them a priority.
• Who wants to impact this world for Christ and have a blast in doing so.
If you closely resemble what we are looking for perhaps the sovereignty of God is at work here. Would you be willing to add us to your prayer list and send us a resume?