Under the general direction of Sr. Pastor, this position performs a wide variety of highly responsible paraprofessional administrative and office support duties personally or through the work of others. Salary range is from $28 to $33K. Health package
available after first 90 days of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the primary administrative support to the executive office
2. Respond to complex inquiries for information from the staff and volunteers, and refer to church members where appropriate
3. Research, compile and analyze data for reports and other materials.
4. Research, analyze and prepare para-professional level administrative projects and reports.
5. Initiate, maintain and monitor executive office records, files and logs to include but not limited to time cards, payroll, evaluations, etc.
6. Screen calls, visitors and mail; coordinate/make travel, meeting, conference arrangements.
7. Manages the senior pastor’s calendar and independently schedules appointments and coordinating office activities.
8. Interpret and explain complex organizational policies, rules, and regulations in response to requests, or refer inquiries as appropriate;
9. Independently develop responses to letters and correspondence on behalf of Sr. Pastor;
10. Assist in preparing policies, procedures, operating manuals, written material, budgets, forms, charts and/or other documents;
11. Compose and/or type letters, reports, memoranda and other documents which may include contracts, proposals, technical documents, statistical and/or special forms, budgets, and charts;
12. Proofread for accuracy, correct form, content and proper English usage;
13. May take/prepare meeting minutes;
14. Provide follow up to assignments given management staff by the Sr. Pastor;
15. Perform accounting functions related to executive office accounts payables/receivables; order/purchase executive office supplies, equipment and services;
16. Plan, assign, train, review, and assist in evaluating the work of assigned clerical personnel;
17. Assist with development/ administration of program budgets;
18. Monitor expenses of executive’s organization and departments;
19. Represent the Church, Board members, and other departments at the request of Sr. Pastor;
20. Provide administrative support to Executive board, committee or task force, including posting legal notices, preparing the agenda, assembling background materials, taking/transcribing minutes of meetings, etc.;
21. May serve as a trainer for various office software programs;
22. Perform all other duties as assigned.
To apply, must have
two full-time years of college-level coursework in business or a related field +
three full-time years of office administrative, supervisory or lead work experience.
To apply, must have
5 full-time years of equivalent combination of education
and office administrative, supervisory or lead work experience.
Note: (30 college semester hours per year=full-time credit and 2,080 hours per year = full-time work hours).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume + cover letter by email to: email@example.com or by fax to (817)292-7445.