This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fremont, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/02/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Crossroads Youth Minister
CROSSROADS CHURCH is searching for a godly leader of excellent Character, growing Competence, and Passion for leading a high impact youth ministry in a growing church in Fremont, CA.
This key person must have the vision and ability to develop a multiplying ministry. This leader is not being called to do all of the ministry, but to recruit, train, and develop church members to do the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
• A strong vibrant walk with Christ
• A heart for reaching youth and seeing them grow in faith.
• A team player with the confidence and ability to lead youth, parents, and volunteer team members.
• A self-motivated energetic person with a “go-for-it” mentality.
1. Youth Ministry:
• Plan and develop a growing ministry that leads students to know and love Jesus as Lord.
• Recruit and develop volunteers who have a gifting and passion for youth ministry.
• Organize and implement weekly Youth Bible Studies.
• Plan a monthly Youth outreach/ministry/ connecting event.
• Organize focused growth and ministry opportunities (retreats, summer camps, mission trips, service projects…)
• Connect the youth ministry to the larger church family by increasing attendance and involvement in weekend services.
2. Time Commitment and Compensation
• 25 – 30 hours per week. Attend weekly Staff Meeting, monthly Leadership Team meeting.
• Coordinate Volunteers, Bible Studies, and Youth Events.
• $2000 - $2250 per month, with a pay increase upon satisfactory review after 6 months.
• As Crossroads grows, our desire is to see this ministry position grow into a full time role in responsibilities and compensation.