This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Victory Assembly of God
Universal City, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/29/2008
Categories: Senior Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Victory Assembly of God in Universal City, Texas is seeking an experienced, energetic, full-time Lead Pastor. In northeast San Antonio, Victory is a multi-cultural, contemporary church of 400 located in a fast growing area of the city near Randolph Air Force Base. Victory operates a full-time preschool and part-time Mother's Day Out program. There are currently 4 additional full-time staff and 14 part-time staff.
The candidate must meet the minimum qualifications:
1. Ordained with the Assembly of God and in good standing
2. Bachelor's degree from an Assemblies of God College or University
3. At least 10 years of ministry experience
4. At least 6 years of pastoral experience in an Assemblies of God church with an average attendance of at least 200
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
1. Advanced degrees in business, theology, or counseling
2. Pastoral experience in a suburban church of 400+
3. Bilingual (English/Spanish)
A full benefits package is offered. (salary, health insurance, vacation, retirement)
Candidates must provide their salary requirements and availability dates along with their resume. Only electronic resumes will be accepted. Send to email@example.com.
Resumes will not be accepted or considered from candidates who fail the meet the minimum qualifications.