This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Interim Contemporary/Post Modern Worship Director
Peninsula Covenant Church
Redwood City, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/30/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Title: Interim Contemporary/Post Modern Worship Director
Under direction of the Lead Pastor this person oversees all elements of 11am & 5:30pm worship gatherings to ensure effective communication of the theme of the specific gathering throughout the service.
Principle Working Relationships
• Led by: Lead Pastor
• Leads: Bands, Tech & Admin Support, various coordinators (music, ushers, etc.)
• Partners with: Council rep, other ministry leadership at PCC, outside artists and stakeholders.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and implement all aspects of 11am and 5:30pm worship gatherings with the Worship Planning Team (Wednesday a.m. meeting) and other necessary coordinators (Tech, Admin, Special Music, Instrumentalists, Communion, etc.)
• Provide leadership for all band rehearsals (mid-week & Sunday)
• Provide for and/or serve as the lead worshiper for the 11am and 5:30pm Worship Gatherings.
• Coordinate Worship Ministries with other PCC ministry leaders as necessary.