This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Austin,, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 05/31/2008
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Riverbend Church is seeking an individual to serve in a full time roll as Video Director as part of our Creative Arts Department. This position requires superior knowledge in production of genres including, but not limited to short films, music videos, interviews, short documentaries and thematic /subject-oriented narrative video for Sunday morning worship services. This individual would also be responsible for overseeing the quality and production of the television ministry, communications videos and department (children, youth and adult) videos.
• Experienced with at least 3 years in video production.
• Knowledgeable in current video technology and techniques including Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photo Shop, InDesign and other digital media tools.
• Able to manage time and schedules well and to meet deadlines consistently.
• Self-motivated, but able to work well with a team.
• A conceptual thinker who is able to see ideas through to completion.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must have current portfolio.
• Must have some knowledge of church culture and a strong desire to develop your own spiritual journey.
• Must have a passion for the art of film-making.
• Work alongside Senior Pastor, Creative Arts Pastor and Programming Team in planning video elements for Sunday morning
• Produce all in-house video used in Sunday morning environments.
• Recruit and manage a volunteer team.
• Teach/supervise other video/television ministry staff.
• Oversee development of the video department to ensure future growth.
• Ensure that video and screen presentations for all worship services and events are done in excellence. Work with technical team, communications team and television production team to maintain high quality.