This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
High School Youth Pastor
Windsor Crossing Community Church
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 05/31/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
To apply, please go to www.wcrossing.org/jobs and upload your resume as well as a list of questions about the ministry. Check out www.youthcrossing.blogs.com/jobs for all of the details
This full time salaried position will be in charge of all aspects of the high school ministry. The ideal candidate will be passionate about high school ministry as well as be able to build and maintain a relational ministry with students and leaders. You will be in charge of leading and overseeing all aspects of the high school ministry. You will be in charge of leading, overseeing, training, and developing high school leaders. Experience in designing and creating sacred spaces where students are able to explore the truths of scripture, experience God’s grace, and express His love to others.
• Lead, develop, and oversee all areas of our High School Ministry.
• Program and implement our weekly high school service.
• Shepherd our high school students and volunteers.
• Lead, recruit, and train team of high school volunteers.
• Design and implement outreach and connection opportunities
• Other staff duties as required by leadership
Spiritual Gifts Helpful For This Position
Shepherding • Leadership • Creative Communication • Discernment
Character Traits Needed For This Position
• High relationship skills
• Humble, Flexible, Teachable and Trustworthy
• Authentic and consistent in his/her own spiritual walk and relationships
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Good people skills – Team player
• Passionate about WCCC and their personal relationship with God